E.U. 'GDPR' ( General Data Protection Regulation) PRIVACY STATEMENT: -
The St Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd. (Registered charitable company: 6558465 / St. Briavels Assembly Rooms Registered Charity: 1124367)
East St; St. Briavels, Lydney. Gloucestershire. GL15 6TG
Privacy Statement: 24th MAY 2018
Under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on 25th May 2018, we are required to advise all those who appear on any database held by us as follows:
1. Lottery Database containing all members for the time being of The St Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd 100 Club Lottery.
2. Marketing Database containing all those who have previously been in receipt of emails relating to Assembly Room events such as the Farmers Market, Quiz Nights and other fund-raising activities of legitimate interest to the parishioners of St Briavels and Hewelsfield, who are the beneficiaries.
Data Manager: The St Briavels Assembly Rooms Ltd.
1. Lottery Database: Lottery Ball Number, Name, Address (most), Telephone Number (most), Email Address (most), whether paid by Standing Order or Cheque, whether paid monthly or annually, Record of Subscriptions.
2. Marketing Database: Name, Address, Email Address.
Reason data held:
1. For the management of the St Briavels 100 Club Lottery;
2. To advise of upcoming events and items of local interest.
Specifically, there is no automated decision-making (also known as “profiling”).
1. Data is held only as long as an individual is a member of the St Briavels 100 Club Lottery; as soon as a membership ceases, the data relating to that individual is erased.
2. Data is held until such time as an individual wishes to be removed from the general information database.
Data Sharing: Data is not shared with, passed to, or sold, to any other organisation.
rights: Individuals whose details appear on the databases have the following
- right to be informed;
- right of access;
- right to rectification;
- right to erasure (though in the case of the Lottery database this would mean cessation of membership of the 100 Club);
- right to restrict processing (if there are objections to e.g. accuracy or purpose; temporarily until resolved);
- right to object (in certain cases e.g. some types of direct marketing);
- rights in relation to automated decision-making (e.g. objection to such processing, which is not undertaken with these databases).
V5 24 May 2018
HERE TO GO BACK TO HOME PAGE]